A4's and CJ

Man, I'm impressed with the new A4 Golf and Jetta.  The Golf looks so sleek
it's almost like a Scirocco/Corrado wagon.  And, blasphemous or not, the
new CJ coupe looks a lot like the new Honda Prelude, which I believe is a
good thing since we'll be able to buy this German version with a VR6.
Finally, cool VW's that will be coming out when I actually have money to
buy one.

Steve Theodore
88 Scirocco w/ 83k miles