What a deal!!

Hi, new to the list, yada, yada, yada....

I own a 91 Passat and am starting to get the itch to own a Scirocco too.
I've wanted one since my college roommate and I put an Audi 5000
turbocharger in his 84 wolfsburg.  Now I have the opportunity to buy 2
84's for dirt cheap.  One is in pretty rough shape but will run with a
new fuel pump.  How well is the 64K question.  The other one is in much
better condition with only 113K but the transmission needs to be put
back in and water pump needs to be replaced along with timing chain, all
of which come new with the car.  The first has a dent in the rear driver
quarter panel and the interior is pretty rough but seems to be the one
that is more road worthy at this point.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that I'm looking for
someone to go in on this with me.  The cars are too cheap!!  I'm looking
for someone in the central Ohio area willing to give em' a go. Both cars
are easily restorable and even drivable with minimal effort. The guy
really wants to get rid of them both and is willing to practically give
them away.  E-mail me quick, the first person who is serious about this
I will give exact details.

I am sure I will be asking for advice here in the near future.

Cheers,

Chris