Re: What a deal!!

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Christopher Babson wrote:

> Hi, new to the list, yada, yada, yada....

Welcome!

> someone to go in on this with me.  The cars are too cheap!!  I'm looking
> for someone in the central Ohio area willing to give em' a go. Both cars

Woohoo! Another one from Ohio!  That's makes 3 of us I think??
Since you may have missed my post last week,  I'll share this again:

Scirocco Cruise-in,  Cincinnati, Ohio! October 26th
More info on this one, and results from the first one at:
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/srcocincy.htm

If anyone wants to cross post this, forward it, etc... I'd be very
grateful.  BTW,  a few people get touchy when you post Scirocco stuff to
the air-cooled newsgroup <grin>

Drive safe!

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm