Guns! ( was alarm trickery)

Since there seems to be a few gun owners out there (and I do luv ya
man ;),  I thought I'd share this.   In the October issue of American
Rifleman, one of the National Rifle Associations magazines,  there was an
article on a over-under shotgun made by Lum-Mar in Italy called (can you
guess???)  the Scirocco!   Kinda cool!  I want one!   It looks pretty
sweet and is "only" $700.  That's cheap for an over-under I think.

Just make sure the piece of trash is away from your Scirocco before you
shoot them with your Scirocco!

Join the NRA!
http://www.nra.org

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm