A4 VW's & Driving bare foot

Ran accross a pretty cool site, and thought I would share it
with the yall.

http://www.flash.net/~starfury/vw/

Man that 20v Turbo sure would look sweet in a Scirocco. 8'P~~~

How many of you have driven your car with no shoes?  I was
out one day and I happend to be wareing my boots with an inch
of rubber on the soles, well needless to say it was a bad thing
and I was getting very anoyed by them, so I stopped and took
them off.  MAN what a difference,  especially with the brakes,
you get so much more "feedback". I am sure most of you die-hard
autocrossers have the special racing shoes,  but for all the
rest, give it a try, it's fun! makes you fell like your a
rally driver or something ;).  Another thing that might be
cool is a pair of those aqua sox things.

And while I am at it,  how do I fill my tranny?  something
like fill to upper hole, then close and add 1/2 qt more?
(Yes, I don't have a Bently yet.  Hard to believe huh?)

Later
Etrik