Re: A4 VW's & Driving bare foot

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997 01:44:28 +0000 "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
writes:

>I believe that, along with driving in slippers/flip-flops  is illegal
>in Texas.
>
>Ryan

I've heard rumours of this soposed law. Ive never heard any fact whether
or not its true or not. its some backwards ass country law then. What, I
ask you, WHAT does driving barefoot have to do anything? Someone tell me
HOW driving barefoot can be dangerous, hazardous (except for the
passengers) or even remotely risky? If anyhing, driving barefoot is safer
because you can  feel for the pedals better. No risk of accidentally
stomping on the gas and running over your kid in the driveway. (Happened
here recently. The kid died. Mon thought it was the brake. Funny how the
brake pedal was really easy to mush down, no? You would of thought she
would of noticed.)
Anyway, y'all get the point.

<Cranky as f^@K this morning!>

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and