Re: Which will provide more power?

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:20:03 -0400 "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
writes:

>Shawn simply responded:
>
>get the dual downpipe.

That's right. It got to you before 5:pm, right? Had to make it quick.
(damn Juno..)

>This is what I want to hear.  Does anyone have any numbers or an idea
>on what I have to look forward to, once I put this baby on?

Whatcha got now? I know you already have the TT exhaust. Which Manifold?
Cat?
The reason I picked the downpipe is because o our cars, unless your
wickedly into racing like Mannix and myself, there's really no need to be
spending alot of money on a new ignition system when the one you have now
works great! If you want a quick +2hp, buy a Nology Coil Amp. That will
peak out the stock system without spending hundreds of bucks. Go with he
downpipe and free up the remaining exhaust system, but then again, the
stock dual outlet manifold and downpipe works fine all by themselves.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and