Re: Weekend update: Stolen 16V recovered!

>When mine got kidnapped the rims etc got taken, and the jokers jacked the
>car up *under the floorpan*.
>I'm glad you got your 16v back Greg!

...Judging by my insurance rates, State Farm has yet to figure out how many
Sciroccos get stolen. My 87 16V was just broken into last week... got my
Pioneer Cd player, all my speakers, my cell phone, and my laptop.
	***BUT*** I had the club on my steering wheel... and they tried to pry it
off, but weren't successful.
	Moral: It's ugly, cheezy, and I hate it, but it let me keep my baby Rocco...

Yet Another JASON
87 16V, 37k miles