Re: qvestions for all the roccers in the house

>	Oh yeah, i was also thinking about scoring the JettaII side markers as
>well.

Do you mean the little triangle euro ones, or the big rectangle ones in
front of the wheel arch?  I wan't a set of the clear euro side markers as
well.  They look trez cool, especially with all your signals clear.  Dontcha
just love those M3's with clear everything.  Even rear signals.

 Now if I can somehow scheme me a way to clear the rears....
>Bugger off Shawn, this one's mine!

If you manage this, and make it work i'll buy a set.  I was toyin with that
idea, but have no skills what so ever to figure out how the hell to do it.

>jason
>the mad bastard
>--

                        Good luck with it though.