O rings

        Hey roccans,

Quick question:

     How many o rings on each injector?  I have an 87 16V, and my bently
shows three on each injector and injector insert.  Should i replace all
three, or the two on the injector, or just the top fat one.  i went to the
dealer and picked some up, but the guy seems to think i only need one per
injector.  Is this right???

                                        TIA

                                                Owen
                                                87 16V