Re: O rings

>         Hey roccans,
>
> Quick question:
>
>      How many o rings on each injector?  I have an 87 16V, and my bently
> shows three on each injector and injector insert.  Should i replace all
> three, or the two on the injector, or just the top fat one.  i went to the
> dealer and picked some up, but the guy seems to think i only need one per
> injector.  Is this right???
>
>                                         TIA
>
>                                                 Owen
>                                                 87 16V

Owen, There are 2 o-rings on each injector,  Top & bottom.  There is
also a o-ring that seals the lower plastic seat to the manifold (for
16v's)  For a complete job change them all & IMHO change the lower
plastic seat also.  It's a little more work but worth it in the end.
If your "parts guy" can't figure it out here ya go.....
Top o-ring  034 133 557 E
Tip o-ring 035 133 557 A
Lower seat o-ring 035 133 557
Lower seat 035 133 554