Re: proposed anti-theft device

This is exactly what I've had in my Scirocco for the past 3 years.  I use a
small black switch under the dash.  Even when I tell people exactly where
the switch is, they still have trouble finding it.  Each and every time I get
out of
the car (no matter what) I flip it off.  It gives me great peace of mind
knowing that the only way to steal the car is to tow it away.

Dan - 87 Scirocco 16v
(I highly recommend that everybody do this mod)