Re: Dumb questions for the day

Fog lights= Lights mounted belove the bumper, the lower the better and is used
in fog and heavy snowing etc. They don't put up a lightwall in front of you in
these conditions.

Driving lights=Your outher lights in the grill that is on with the light
switch. Used for driving in normal conditions when it is dark.

Scirocco 1.6l TIC -82