Re: New vs. Used Suspension

You are a wise man David for asking first, before you spend bookoo
dinero on parts you don't want and don't work.  I feel you can't go
wrong with Bilstein HD or Koni yellow struts...front only if you're on a
tight budget (get the rears later).  They're worth every penny, and
Bilsteins will last about 5 years (YMMV) and Koni's come with lifetime
warranty.  Then you can make better choices concerning changing springs
and adding (or removing) swaybars.  IMHO   Jim