New vs. Used Suspension

Hello all,

	I just had a question about suspension components. I noticed alot of
people here and in other places on the web selling use sway bars,anti-roll bars,
springs and the like. My question is if I were to purchase some of these parts
would they last for awhile or would they "wear out". Do these parts tend to
weaken after a while. I am looking to get my car on the road soon and want it to
perfor well. I don't want to race it right off the bat but maybe eventually.

Thanks for any and all information and I welcome any suggestions as to brands
and alternatives.

Thanks again,
David Nichols
davidn@andataco.com