Re: 8V Performance Nightmare--Please Help

Does the car start right up after?  Are you sure it is fuel related?  If
I understand right the car stalls at the same point on the guage every
time.  That is really strange, I guess it sounds like fuel.  Does the car
stall only once, at 2/3 full or for a while when close to it?  My other
questions would be how does the car idle?  does it bounce alot, does it
rev up smoothly?

Kyle