Re: General Questions

At 05:40 PM 5/23/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> >I was surfing one night and ran across a scirocco page w/ info on the
>> >actual design history..anyone recognize this URL..I need to clarify
>> >which design model was nicked 'Ace of Diamonds'..and its' spelling
in
>> >Italian...as I am considering this as the name of my silver Rieger
>> >GTO car.
>>

>> Whats the URL? Id like to see it.
>>
>Thats what i'm asking! =]

$hit Ryan, you were the one surfing! :-\
I always bookmark things of interest and delete them later when they
turn out ot be a lame web site. I dunno where it was you saw it either,
id sure like to tho!

>I havent seen it..but Ive see it on an A3 and Ive seen the kamei
>grill..and want the best of both worlds in look..I want 3-bars and I
>still want to retain my VW emblem. If you have some broken ones
>to toy with lemme know how it goes and if you are successful!
>
>Ryan

Otay! Ad toon ad I go gid one, I twy it!  :)-
You havent seen it done, but you want one? OK, maybe this is something
new for everbody. I really dont think it will work for geometry reasons
but hey, thats what Dr. Dremmel is for, right?

Shawn