Re: Alternator questions......

>Hey Mannix, all I know is that on my Johnson built 79 rust bucket rocco
>I've got an extra alternator connector hanging loose...I assume he patched
>in the newer style connector and wires and just left the old one
>hanging...so probably will have to "covert" to the new plug/wire style...
>
>?
>
>Eric

Thanks for the help!  I figured it out all by myself, though.  Well, not
really, called Allen at the parts store and asked him if it'd fit.  He said
yes, he's never wrong - Imported Auto in Boulder, Allen is great.  If he
knows something, he *knows* it, if he does not know, he'll tell you and
suggest where to go.  Anyhow, it is in, driven it 3 miles or so, only smell
a little burning electrical stuff.....hope it is just crusty and coming out
of hibernation.  My 13 year old Motorola seemed to work better, though.  Oh
well, the bearings don't rattle.  Thanks Dom and Eric!

Mannix