VDO vacuum gauge???

I have settled on water temp and ammeter as my 4th and 5th gauges, and I
was leaning towards an outside temp gauge as the 6th one.

That is, until I found out that VDO has a vacuum gauge. Now, that is a
much more useful gauge than the outside temp. and it costs far less
(temp. gauge costs *gasp* *choke* $120+ with the sensor).

My question is: this gauge _can_ be used in VWs, correct? I don't see why
not, all is needed is to tap off the vacuum lines at one point to get
the reading for the gauge. But I want to be 100% sure before I buy the
gauge, so if anyone knows about this please LMK.

Thanks,
	Ilias