Scirocco I Pin Strip Kit

While cleaning out my 80 Scirocco 'S', I found a box left by the former
owner that I'd forgotton about.  It is a complete stock, made in Germany,
VW pin striping kit for a Scirocco I.  I remember him mentioning that he
was going to restore it someday, but he never got around to it.  Does
anyone need one of these? I can get the part number off the box if someone
wants to know.  I realize that this item is probably quite rare, but I have
no idea what it's worth.  Email me directly for more information.

==Brett