Re: clear turn lenses

Hello all,
  I happen to have an extra set of the clear turn signals that  a friend
in Germany brought me when he came over here last year.  The friend he
brought them over for decided he didn't want them.  I paid him $179 for
them and would be willing to sell them for the same $179 plus shipping if
anyone wants them.  I have a set on my Scirocco II already and don't need
the extra set.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components