Re: some questions

Josh Clark wrote:

> I got my sunroof motor in and the cover is covered with headliner (looks almost
> factory except for the two silver screws holding the back of the cover on) but when I
> need to close the roof the motor really struggles and it takes a while to close.  It
> opens fine so does this mean it is out of adjustment or maybe just needs some lube?

Is this a Scirocco your talking about?  If so how do you go about
installing
the power sunroof?  I remember hearing about this in the NG but when I
asked
everyone said they never heard of it.

As for your questions, I havn't done it but I would heat the strip up
a little.

This may be a stupid question but, what is the core support? (I just
don't know).
If it is that beam that the front motor mount is connected to, than
check
for cracks around that area.  If their is cracks than you have to get it
fixed,  and from what I hear it costs $$$.

Later
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik