some questions

Hey all,
Has anyone ever taken that anoying black trim on the pillars between door and rear
window?  I think the stuff was only on 16vs but I ain't positive.  It's that flat-black
sticker with the Karman logos on the bottom.  It only comes off in little flakes so I am
affraid the job will take forever and mess up the paint underneath.

I got my sunroof motor in and the cover is covered with headliner (looks almost
factory except for the two silver screws holding the back of the cover on) but when I
need to close the roof the motor really struggles and it takes a while to close.  It
opens fine so does this mean it is out of adjustment or maybe just needs some lube?

Anything else....... hmmm....

ah yes!

Has anyone had any front end body work done on their car?  I think my car either
needs some work on the core support or needs a new one.  The bumper is about
1/2" lower than it should be  and there is no way to fix it and also the hood has a
wide gap in the middle instead of running parralel to the grille.  I just want to know
what kind of price I should look for.  Thanks a lot

Josh Clark
Visit EXC's Performance Website at:
http://idt.net/~exc
(201) 726 0507

-We specialize in specialty European parts and
-wheels for VW's