Re: AUTOX Has won me over.

At 01:10 AM 5/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Guys & Gals, Be patient.   I just got out of school and have no $$$$$.  I
>will definitely start autoxin something.  Just not my perfect(in my mind)
>daily driver nor my unsafe and ready to die rabbit.  For now I just want to
>go to events and have fun learning about it.  I have to get on my feet first.
> From there I would like to build a car that won't matter if I mess it up.
>  I just don't want to risk messing up my Scirocco when it is not necessary.
> You guys already admitted that rollovers and such do happen, although not
>very often.  Also, you should know that I have an extra JH and a 1.816v
>sitting in my father's garage just waiting for a car to go into.  that is why
>I want to build something.....hee hee.  I can't wait. \X/
>DanMay
>8716vScirocco
>83Gti

Your right, there is no reason to hurry into it. Its probably a smart move to
learn about the rules and different classes first.

There are only a few classes that VW are competative in so choose wisely if
thats your goal. If you just want to build something scary fast like the
Pottermans MK-II Scirocco then go for it! Its a very fun car to ride or drive
in! Or, if you want to build up a 16V E-stock champion, then you have that
option too. Its all up to you!!
G/L in whatever you choose to race!

Shawn
DSP 30
<Faster than the POTTERMAN'S Scirocco>
<Not sunday but on our challenge I was!>