Re: AUTOX Has won me over.

Snip:
>You have a car, man!  Buy some tires, shocks, big ole front bar, decamber
your >front wheels and stay in E stock.   C street prepared is no man's land
for VW's if >you want to win consistently.  Please chime in guys.

>Jim

Guys & Gals, Be patient.   I just got out of school and have no $$$$$.  I
will definitely start autoxin something.  Just not my perfect(in my mind)
daily driver nor my unsafe and ready to die rabbit.  For now I just want to
go to events and have fun learning about it.  I have to get on my feet first.
 From there I would like to build a car that won't matter if I mess it up.
  I just don't want to risk messing up my Scirocco when it is not necessary.
 You guys already admitted that rollovers and such do happen, although not
very often.  Also, you should know that I have an extra JH and a 1.816v
sitting in my father's garage just waiting for a car to go into.  that is why
I want to build something.....hee hee.  I can't wait. \X/
DanMay
8716vScirocco
83Gti