AUTOX Has won me over.

Ok so here is the scoop. I went to Waterfest'96 last year and thought it was
pretty cool.  Today I went to an autox in Winston Salem, North Carolina.  The
combined effect of joining the list and visiting these 2 events have led me
to believe that I too need to be involved.  It was awesome!!!!!!!  I suggest
to all of you to go to an autox if you have never been and give it a chance.
 Now I just have to get some $$ to build a car.(NO I don't want to race the
ones I have---one is a keeper and one is crap)
Thanks for listening......
DAN MAY
8716vScirocco
83GTi