Re: Cooling fan problems (again)

This latest reply got me thinking, It does make sense even though I have
never experienced anything like it.  When my pressure cap went bad it was
always releasing some pressure and would let off coolant in vapor form.
It took forever to find that leak.  As for the thermostat, It would be a
good idea to replace it after overheating a couple times anyway, when my
car gets really hot either from hard, hard driving or something else the
thermostat seems to always go in a week or two, I figure it gets over
extended or something.

If your car runs at a good temp. when on the highway or moving good
however the thermostat probably has nothing to do with it, the fan
shouldnt ever come on in these conditions so if you still have an
overheating problem then you could dismiss the fan, and its system.

Kyle