Re: volksgeist pt.3

Shawn made good sense, double check your spark.  If you arent getting
spark figure that out first, you just arent going anywhere with out
spark.  Then check fuel delivery to the motor.  lastly check your
compression, although rare to have compression problems on a VW it does
happen.

Now does your car run but not idle? or not run at all?  at first it seems
like it just wont idle then it sounds dead.  If the car will run but not
idle you definatly have spark.

Kyle