Re: Drain

have you checked the alternator good, Including the line going in?  The
positive wire ran from the starter to the alternator ( on my car anyway )
must have 12v.  An alternator can only put voltage out if there is
voltage in.  If that is good, check your volts with a multimeter, what do
you get then?  Then you may have a really bad dead short.  Now if you
charge the battery, then let it sit with all your toggles off does it
still loose the charge?  If it does something big, and probably close to
the battery is wrong.

Kyle