Wester Rally special event!

Hi everyone,

I am from the SF Bay Area, and would love to participate in the Rally
(my girlfriend has a 'roc, how many of you can say that ;)

ANYWAY

New Dimensions in Santa Clara, CA is 40min. (30min.@80mph;) from San
Francisco, and is having a charity swap meet/car show on MAY 18th!  I
think that would it would be a blast to see a showing of 'roccos
rivaling all Golf/Jettas, plus there will be quite a few Mk1 and Mk2
there already... What do you guys think?  I know it's kinda soon, but it
only happens once a year :(

See you there? (I hope :)

Chris Gonzalez

PS. My car pics are up on my page!  Let me know what you think!
http://www.gforce.com