Re: Paint Job opinion

> Stripes are fun for a short time and you will want to chance them. If
> stripes are what you want do it with tape or shelf liner. Just wax the car
> first. Trust me after your 5th ticket you will wish the "Boy Racer" stripes
> gone.

I was too thinking about some racing stripes on my Rieger kit..but I
dont want to look like every punk kid flying down the street in his
Neon with racing stripes. After browsing though Rieger's catalog, I
noticed a lot of cars with airbrushed hoods..some pretty cool
images...now that sounds much better to me than a racing stripe.

Ryan