Re: Paint Job opinion

Stripes are fun for a short time and you will want to chance them. If
stripes are what you want do it with tape or shelf liner. Just wax the car
first. Trust me after your 5th ticket you will wish the "Boy Racer" stripes
gone. There are several sticker companies that can make them up for you if
you want a first class look. I like the old "Audi GT group B" look,
black+silver+red. This may look like the roller skate you don't want.. BTW
my car has no stripes at all and I took the pin stripes of that the dealer
put on. I have not removed the black bumper side stripes things. I like the
total silver no stripes. no trim, no badges, no black B-pillar, but keep
the grill black look.  Silver cars blend into the trafic. If I get a race
car I will do the stripes too but not for the road.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.

Message text written by INTERNET:redepisa@juno.com
>In mIami every Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota and Probe has racing stripes and
they don't look all that on a street car. It makes the car look like a
skunk
--Ren