Re: Wester Rally special event!

Chris Gonzalez wrote:

> PS. My car pics are up on my page!  Let me know what you think!
> http://www.gforce.com

	Oh man, Chris!  The car is beautiful.  I love the colour.  I think what
I love most about it is the fact that it looks like you picked it up
like that from the factory.  No big skirts, fender flares, etc.  Just
classy, clean lines showin all what the Roc really is about.  C'est
magnifique!  Oh, and when I got a close up of yer interior, I thought I
was looking at my own car.  Are the seats from a Corrado?

jason
87 16V (soon to have page and pix)