Drain

got a problem . 77 1.6L Fuel injected motor.
there  was a constant Drain before i Created a fuse setup with each
individual switches for EVERY thing. example one for Fuel pump, one for
 gauges, one for Fan etc. etc.  found this out when my alarm went off for
being so low voltage. (Back up horn sounds when no voltage is present)
there is NO stock wiring in the Car at all. now my custom set up stopped the
Drain of course because Everything but my alarm is switched OFF . Today i
Drove this Beast for the first time  ( project car for 3 years now completed)
to get it inspected drove about 6 miles on New battery and my car would not
stay running when at an idle had to Rev it about 1500 rpm . it died and could
not Restart it had to get a jump start. then it did the Same thing after
while . what is up??? my battery is not Recharging and there is a big Drain.
Brand EVERY THING from bolt to wire to every hardware piece new new new.
anyone else have a Drain problem or anything close to this ????