Re: Wester Rally

At 10:41 PM 5/9/97 +0800, you wrote:
>I can't take off 1 1/2 weeks in June.  Especially if Shawn is gonna
>make me go broke with speeding tickets :)

Somebody has got to pay them all! I pick..... YOU!
I think it can be done in a week or so.

>> The only bad thing about going to Az is gonna be the heat. (once you
>> get to Phoenix or Tucson) Anybody have an idea as to a better west
>> coast start/finish points and also waypoints?

>Seattle to San Fran?
>          and
>San Diego to San Fran?
>
>            or
>
>San Diego to Seattle and I'll see ya when you get here?  :=)

Ya, and dont forget my steamers! Oh, wait, thats poop, isnt it Kevin?
Uh, I mean...dont forget my clam dinner you promised me Rick! (Thought
I forgot, eh?)

Hey, since San Francisco is sorta kinda in the middle of the west
coast, how about we meet up around there?? Its much more appealing to
me, even though id love to go back to Seattle again. I could maybe do a
5 day stint in San Francisco in June. Anybody else??

What the hell are we gonna do there?           Oh yeah, BARS!

DOH!! WE gotta do uh, Lumbar street?? (Is that the name?) You know, the
windiest, twistiest road in the world or something. That would make for
an awsome shot, a zillion Scirocco's on that street!
(can anyone say "Photo opportunity"? EC? SCC? GRM? maybe no...)

Ah well.....

Shawn