Re: Wester Rally

On 10 May 97 at 1:46, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> >Seattle to San Fran?
> >          and
> >San Diego to San Fran?
> >
> >            or
> >
> >San Diego to Seattle and I'll see ya when you get here?  :=)
>
> Ya, and dont forget my steamers! Oh, wait, thats poop, isnt it
> Kevin? Uh, I mean...dont forget my clam dinner you promised me Rick!
> (Thought I forgot, eh?)

The steamers were for coming up and helping me put in the clutch,
WHICH YOU DIDN'T DO!   That's ok.....I'm no cheapskate, I'll buy you
some steamers if you ever show your ugly mug up here :)

> Hey, since San Francisco is sorta kinda in the middle of the west
> coast, how about we meet up around there?? Its much more appealing
> to me, even though id love to go back to Seattle again. I could
> maybe do a 5 day stint in San Francisco in June. Anybody else??

Not sure if I could do 5 days, but maybe 3.  I'll have to take a look
and figure how much time I could get off.  We could maybe go to a
different town every day like Oakland and ???

> What the hell are we gonna do there?           Oh yeah, BARS!

Uhhhh.....I don't drink.  We can still go to bars.  I'm man enuff to
go to a bar and order pop or coffee.  If the mood strikes I might
imbibe a wee bit :)

> DOH!! WE gotta do uh, Lumbar street?? (Is that the name?) You know,
> the windiest, twistiest road in the world or something. That would
> make for an awsome shot, a zillion Scirocco's on that street! (can
> anyone say "Photo opportunity"? EC? SCC? GRM? maybe no...)

Don't say lumbar!  I've heard that too much in connection with my bad
disk in my back.  Ok, if it's a twisty street it could be fun :)

I feel the beginnings of a plan forming here.  What do the others
think?  Let's here some feedback......everyone meet in San Fran in
the middle of June?  And the group from Seattle/ Vancouver with a few
stopovers in maybe Portland and ???  This is starting to sound fun!

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg