Re: Wester Rally

> What the hell are we gonna do there?           Oh yeah, BARS!

Heehee!  Boy, I wish I could go with you guys...I gotta go to school, though.

Seriously, I'd love to meet some of the folks on this list. Everybody's been so
helpful, I'd love to buy you all a beer or somethin'.  As Richard Pryor said, "One
%$#!!* beer--for *everybody*!"

> DOH!! WE gotta do uh, Lumbar street?? (Is that the name?) You know, the
> windiest, twistiest road in the world or something. That would make for
> an awsome shot, a zillion Scirocco's on that street!
> (can anyone say "Photo opportunity"? EC? SCC? GRM? maybe no...)

Uhhh...I think it's Lombard Street.  It *would* be a cool photo, too.  Heck, it
could even make my career...<SIGH>...

Carlee
clfitz@citynet.net

Carl Fitzgerald's Photography