1990 Corrado

I looked at the $2900 Corrado G60 and it was pretty well beat.  All of
the body panels were either scratched or dented, and the back bumper was
the wrong color, like it had been rear-ended. The engine didn't sound
too good, either.The only good thing was the interior. It was in pretty
good shape. I don't want it, but you can look at it.  His number is
314-926-8575 and he is in St. Charles, MO