Re: autobahn's body kits

> > i stopped at http://www.pe.net/~autobahn/package.html  and the say
> > that the kit is $525
> >
> > has anybody seen one of this?
> > has anybody a picture of a rocco 2 that has one of this
>
> Well they're exact copies of Kamei's body kits so if you've ever seen an  X1 Scirocco
> body kit that's what the Autobahn kit looks like.  There are pictures on the Scirocco
> web site.  I don't know anything about the quality though.

I have the pic of the Kamai X1 Scirocco on my web site, under the
Black Magic section (on my 16v page). It looks like a decent kit, but
just a little out of style..maybe its just me..I don't see many front
air scoups anymore...and thats weird, when I called them, they told
me it was'nt much more than the stock 16v kit,maybe this is a newer
kit their carrying.

Ryan