Re: Hello and??????

At 04:38 PM 5/9/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Would some of you guys and gals give me some sort of suggested itinerary or
>priority list to go with. I will probably take a long time to get it done but
>I am looking forward to really learning alot and having some fun.

Sure, but it really depends on what you want to gain or enhance from your car.
What would you like to change? What dont you like about the car? These are
things that you need to think about and if you find something or have an idea
as to what it is you would like to do with your car, then investigate a bit.
You could go hog wild and make a street legal autocross racer or simply build
yourself a completely personalized commuter car. (High MPG and comfort mods
only) its gotta be your project. I could sit here and tell you what I would
do, but it may not be practical or affordable for you. (Projects are never
affordable!) How about you tell us what kind of ideas you would like to do
with the car?

>I also wanted to ask if anyone knows if the above mentioned engine is calif.
>smog legal in the 81s. I may just use part off it.

Whats the code on the block?? Whatever it is, im sure as long as you have a
cat, it should pass smog.
HTH!

Shawn