Re: FW: Shoot the Dog and Wack the Mole!

>Actually gentlemen, I forwarded this message from my humor mailing list.
>I've seen postings on here that had absolutely NOTHING to do with
>Sciroccos and no one's pitched a b*tch before.  For the sensitive folks,
>ahh well.  For the others....read on.
>
>Steph

No, Stephanie, people have complained about posts and language in the past,
you just have not been around long enough to see it.  Someone will complain
if you send off color stuff to the list if the list is big enough.  This
list is small, comparitively speaking, and typically we don't care about
non-automotive posts, but this really irritated Shawn and I (had no idea
Shawn felt that way).  So, when you say "for the sensitive folks, ahh well.
For the others, read on" this implies that you plan on continuing to send
non *Scirocco* related posts.  That's the point.  SCIROCCO.  Like I said, a
friend has me on a humor mailing list - he did not hear a word from me when
I got this one, because it was appropriate, but I did NOT forward it to the
3 VW lists I subscribe to, or the autocross mailing list.  I'd bet you can
guess why.  Bottom line, if you are sending off-topic stuff to a mailing
list, be prepared like a good boyscout.  If people flame you, don't be
surprised.  I have seen other stuff you have posted to the list, and it did
not offend me, so I hit delete (all old jokes, BTW). I found this truly
offensive, so I let you know.

Mannix