Re: FW: Shoot the Dog and Wack the Mole!

>You know what? Im really fucking sensative about animal brutality. Id
>really fucking appreciate it if you could maybe refrain from posting
>these NON-SCIROCCO RELATED stories. Now if somehow it had a Scirocco
>relavance in
>it somewhere then fine, cool.
>Shit like this just pisses me off. I really dont care if its true or
>not.
>

>Shawn
>;-|

What he said.  This is one of my least appreciated subjects.  I see no
humor in this whatsoever, and if this were the "offensive_joke-l" I'd not
have a problem with it, but this is the Scirocco list.  Everyone finds
different things funny, but I do not share my (sometimes tasteless) humor
here, because it has no place here.  I am SURE that my sense of humor would
be offensive, and things I find funny are not appropriate here, unless of
course they were Scirocco related.  I received this exact drivel from a
friend who has me on his joke list, and I did not complain - he sends me
all sorts of jokes, some I find funny, some offensive, but it is
appropriate - he asked if I wanted to be on his list, I said OK.  For the
original poster (don't even know who), keep in mind that there are a lot of
people here who might not share the same sentiments as you regarding race,
cruelty to animals, gender, etc.  I tend to be something of a sexist pig in
joking situations (ask Kevin;), but I don't share my latest tirade about
some [put sexist comment here], simply because I realize that what I see as
good fun might be offensive to others.

Mannix (not truly sexist, but I find some stuff pretty funny)