Re: FW: Shoot the Dog and Wack the Mole!

At 08:05 PM 5/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

>	Now one of the guys decides to think, something that he has never done
>before this moment, grabs a shotgun and shoots the dog.  The shotgun is
>loaded with #8 duck shot, hardly big enough to stop a Black Lab on its
>appointed rounds.
>	Dog dies,

You know what? Im really fucking sensative about animal brutality. Id
really fucking appreciate it if you could maybe refrain from posting
these NON-SCIROCCO RELATED stories. Now if somehow it had a Scirocco
relavance in
it somewhere then fine, cool.
Shit like this just pisses me off. I really dont care if its true or
not.

Shawn
;-|