Re: FW: Shoot the Dog and Wack the Mole!

>This was supposed to be a true story? If so, it is NOT a joke, which is very
>unfortunate - if it was a joke a dog would not be dead. The Jeep I don't miss,
>except it's now polluting a lake...

It came off a "humor" list.  It is being distributed as a joke, whether it
happened or not, and it was forwarded to this list as a joke, whether we
think it funny or not.  And you are correct, it is out of place.  My take
on off topic stuff?  Send it if you want, but don't be at all surprised if
someone complains.   I am amazed at human stupidity, also, but I don't need
off-topic crap to figure that out:).  See it every day.

Mannix (the smiley means I am not calling *you* stupid)