re:hatred of honda owners

> > I still dont understand this blatent hatred of Hondas that alot of VW owners
> > have? Ah well.....
> >
> > Shawn

The whole thing is startlingly similar to the OS war, actually.  I've never
quite understood why people get quite so worked up about someone else's
possibly poor purchasing decision (of course, I'm a UNIX guy and understand
fully that ALL operating systems suck to the core) other than uncertainty
about their own purchasing decision.  I suppose it could be viewed as nothing
more than competitive spirit between owners of different marques (and do not
forget, the Internet has an interesting tendency to amplify things like this
to ridiculous levels)...

...If that is the case, put your money where your mouth is - take it to
an autocross!  At $25, there's not much excuse for not trying it at least
once or twice, and it will give you a pretty objective demonstration of
what you want to prove - whether the combination of you and your car is
faster than that irritating guy/girl with the Prelude.  If you can't get
your Honda/Toyota/muscle car opponents to show, well, you can then dismiss
them as drivers, if not their cars.

<SUBLIMINAL> yyoouuuuuu muuuussstttt allll aauuutttooocrrooss </SUBLIMINAL>

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/