re:hatred of honda owners

> >    Until next time Death to all hondas, And my all 5,0"s witness first
> >hand what our tail lights really loke like!!!!!!!!!!
> >                                                  SCIROCCO6@webtv.net
>
> I still dont understand this blatent hatred of Hondas that alot of VW owners
> have? Ah well.....
>
> Shawn

	If I may dwell on a point momentarily, Shawn, I don't think that most
of these V-Dub owners actually hate their Hondaized bretheren or their
cars.  I think that it's a simple matter of choosing someone or
something as an opponent.  When driving around, most of our cars don't
(yet) have the balls to take on a 5.0L or tricked-out turbocharged
Talon, for instance.  However, Hondas and Acuras are powered quite
similarly to our beloved watercooled VWs.  Therefore, we race em.  As
often as possible.  And when we are done scrubbing the floors with the
buggers, we like to boast about being a part of the legion of VDubbers.
Isn't it the same with the Mustang vs. Grand National owners?  Or at
least it was at one time.  I dunno, but it is the first of May, and I
have given my opinion on a topic.  You will all be subjected to further
opinions no earlier than 12:00:00.00 midnight, May 2, 1997.  Thank-you
all for you undivided attention on this matter.  ;P

jason
87 16V (Hondas suck. VDubs rock!)