Re: Positive intake manifold induction

At 12:06 AM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Im new to the mailing list. allow me to introduce myself . My name is
>Dennis, and I am what you would call a Scirocco fanatic.

Welcome to the crowd!

>Owing a total
>of seven in  the last five years. my most recent addition to the family
>is a complete Callaway turbo car .  While being a little rough, The real
>beast lurks under the hood.  This car is based upon a 82 platform My
>project plans include finding a decent 16v car And pulling out the
>motor/ wiring harness etc. Would anyone consider this a sin taking into
>account the rarity of 16v cars to begin with?
>   Basically I am looking for tips/ info / suggestions etc. for the
>project. any help is greatly appreciated.

No, 16V's arent a sin. Uh, just what are you going to put it in? If its a
MK-II Scirocco, why not just buy a used one? Theres a plethera of running
16V's in my neck of the woods. Just curious..

>    Until next time Death to all hondas, And my all 5,0"s witness first
>hand what our tail lights really loke like!!!!!!!!!!
>                                                  SCIROCCO6@webtv.net

I still dont understand this blatent hatred of Hondas that alot of VW owners
have? Ah well.....

Shawn