PC police here

>Oh, see, you've identified and acknowlege the idea that a big ass Maxwellhouse
>exhaust tip creates a racerboy. Tisk-tisk-tisk.  Well, "racerboy" IS more
>appropriate for most of the kids I come up to on the street. There is hope for
>you, ditch the can, man and have your own look! Be a trend setter, not a trend
>follower.......
>Especially one that was created by the jap pack!   :)
                                        ^^^

I'm not the thinnest skinned individual around but since this is at least
the second time this slur has been used on the list recently, I gotta weigh
in and say that I don't like it.  In case it's not obvious, I'm
Japanese-American and I've had to hear this ever since I was a kid and it's
not something one gets used to.

I would guess (and hope) that you don't refer to your Israeli made fuel
filter as a "kike product" or even our rides as "Nazi sleds".

Since one never knows who is on the list and also since it's often
difficult to convey exactly what one means in a post, I'd like to suggest
using a little extra courtesy and sense before hitting that send button.
That's all.  Thanks fer listening, benton-------

YbOeSnHtIoDnA