Re: PC police here

When we refer to racer boys and jap sleds its not a ractial thing ....racer
boys are the anoying people that think they are speed racer but couldn't beat
a mildly tuned super beetle....as for the jap sled well its quicker to write
jap then japenese....so please don't get up set but its just terminology like
calling Volkswagens V-duds.....and you Know WHAT EVERYONE I Sticking with a
normal sized PIPE no RACERBOY shight for me other then the bilions of
Autotech Neuspeed Techtonics Rapid Performance K&N and so forth stickers on
my lil racer....Guess WHAT I"M DOING SCCA Road Racing on the eastcoast again
see you on the tracks and keep the rubber side down......later..... =P
-Danny-