RE: Blinking water LED (and H2O gauge)

At 02:51 AM 3/5/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>For whatever reason, the fan is not able to cool the coolant for you
>>around town.

>Re. the fan motor:
>The easiest thing to check is the fan motor fuse before you do anything
>else.  You can test the fan motor by directly applying 12V to it.

When I said the first line above, I was actually implying there was a problem
with the system that controls the fan motor's function. Fan motors should
last longer than the car! The reason mine failed was the connector on the
back side of the motor got pushed into the motor and stopped having a
connection to the plug.

Shawn